Monday, December 27, 2021

Chipboard Winter Themed Box - La-La Land Crafts Design Team

Hello and welcome!

As I have mentioned in the previous post, I am trying to post some of the projects that I have created in 2021 and haven't posted them on the blog yet.

One of such projects is a chipboard box that I made similar to the one from 2016. This time though, I wanted to have two compartments in the drawer and for that reason enlarged the box's dimensions.


The paper and the rest of the products that I used for completing the box are from La-La Land Crafts. You can find the links below:
Starry Night Paper Pack 


Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E13, E21, E00, E000 + R20 
Hair: E27, E25, E23, E21 
Hat+Mittens+Boots: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91 
Coat: B99, B06, B04, B02, B01 
Fur Trim: W5, W2, W1 
Sled: E27, E25, E23, E21 + N5, N2

At the picture below you can see the two sections of the drawer. The box turned out super sturdy! That's why I LOVE to work with chipboard!



I will be making a smaller box of this kind again, for another friend of mine. I will make sure to share it a bit later with all of you too :)

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!