Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe Suitcase and a Tiny Album with a Drawer

Hi!

If I decided to catch up on posting the projects that I have completed in 2021, I cannot leave out a G45 "Floral Shoppe" suitcase.


Once the Floral Shoppe collection was released, I knew I MUST have it! I stocked up on a few sets and I am very glad I did, I LOVE these papers!

In 2018 I filmed two tutorials and projects showcasing the "Floral Shoppe".
https://clayguana.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-diy-folder-with-g45-floral-shoppe.html


http://clayguana.blogspot.com/2018/03/g45-floral-shoppe-tool-stand-tutorial.html


The suitcase that I am sharing with you today has a few items inside:
- a mini album with a drawer in the spine
- a few tags bound on a ring
- and a notebook (with plain pages for writing).

Let's have another look at the suitcase though:





Now let's open the suitcase and peek inside:






Here are the items that the suitcase holds:



The notebook:




The tags:


And the tiny album, with a drawer in the spine:



Remember this project? With a drawer attached to the back of the album? This time I wanted to try placing a drawer somewhere else :)




The pages in the album are simple frames for the pictures and pockets for more pictures/notes:


If you want to create a similar suitcase, don't forget that I have a tutorial on my channel:



Thanks for your company today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!