Monday, December 27, 2021

Treat Box Tutorial - For La-La Land Crafts

Hello Everyone!!

I hope all of you are doing ok and enjoying the winter holiday season. I must admit that it has been very busy for me here. After 4 and a half years that I haven't seen my parents, they were able to come visit us and see the grandkids. We spent a wonderful time together that I am so grateful for.

Now I have some catching up to do!  Let me start with posting the pictures and the link to a tutorial that I filmed for my La-La Land Crafts design team, for the 16th Day of Christmas Tutorials. 


You can find all of the tutorials that the designers on the team have created, at the links below:
- days 1 to 12 --> bit.ly/24DaysOfTutorials - days 13 to 24 --> bit.ly/24DaysofTutorialsDT

I have created a treat box with a shadowbox on the lid:




If you want to know which products I used, the list is below:

And, of course, I need to mention the list of Copic Colors:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Nose: E13, E04, E11 + R20
Fur Trim: W5, W2, W0
Beard: W7, W6, W5, W2, W1
Hat + Coat: B99, B06, B04, B02, B01
Presents: E57, Y38, Y19
                  B99, B06, B04, B02, B01
Sack + Boots: E39, E37, E35, E33
Pants: N9, N7, N5, N3

The video tutorial may be found on my You Tube, just click the linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8ddNYvVJ0&t


Thanks for stopping by and talk to you in the next posts of "catching-up-before-the-year-ends" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!