Monday, April 17, 2023

Marci with Lilies - Happy Mother's Day

Hello!

Our weekly inspirational theme over the La-La Land Crafts blog this time is "Mother's Day". 
There is still about a month till Mother's Day itself, but we wanted to provide you with inspiration and cards' ideas ahead of time :)

For my card I decided to use Marci with Lilies Rubber Stamp. Paired up with the lilies dies, she look awesome!


I must say, that no matter how many various dies will be out there, floral ones will be my favorite of all. I adore the floral dies from the April release of last year, which included lilies and daisies among the rest. They are really beautiful!!

I colored watercolor cardstock with Distress Inks and then used it for die cutting both the flowers (Spiced Marmalade) and the leaves (Mowed Lawn).  


You can find the links to the LLLC products I used for making my card below:

Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13, E11
Dress: R89, R85, R83, R81
Lilies: E99, Y19, Y13 + E59


I hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!