Saturday, April 22, 2023

April 2023 New Release from La-La Land Crafts - DAY 2

Hello-hello!

Today is the DAY 2 of the new product release showcase from La-La Land Crafts and we are very happy to share our joy from the new items with you and hopefully give you ideas for awesome makes and inspire you :)

If  you missed the DAY 1, it is here.

My today's cards were created with the cute piggies from the new stamp set which is called "Travel Piggies":


Aren't they fun to use? And as usual, paired with the dies on the same travel theme, they work amazing for cards! 

Just look at that Vintage Car Die! It is one of my favorites in this release :) I also like the Stop Sign Die, because I plan to use the octagon shapes in many other decorative ways.   


I also like the new On the Road Stencil Set, because it is not tied to the travel or any other theme and can be used for many other backgrounds and projects.


Here is the full list of products that I used for both of the cards:

Piggies were colored with Copics:
Piggies Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Snouts + Ears: R43, R21, R01
Hooves: T7, T5, T3
Suitcase: T6, E09, E07, R17
Camera: E35, Y19 + B16 + YG67, YG25 + E09, E07, R17           

Here are the pictures of what the new April Release includes:




I'll have another card for you tomorrow, so please come back :)


1 comment:

Thank you for the kind comments!