Sunday, April 23, 2023

April 2023 New Release from La-La Land Crafts - DAY 3

Hello!

It is a DAY 3 of the new release showcase from La-La Land Crafts and my todays card features one of the new rubber stamps with Moto Jacket Marci.


I enjoyed putting together the Motorcycle so much! It was very easy and the result is great.


There are some other dies on this card that I have used on my previous makes, too: Below you can find the full list of the used products:


Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Jacket: T8, T6, T4, T2
Pants: G29, G28, G17, G43, G12
Shirt + Boots: W5, W3, W1, W0

Let's have a look back at all of the new products that we had in this release:




I hope you already have your favorites :) Everything is ready for purchase and shipping from the La-La Land Crafts online store

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!