Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 2015 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone!

Before I move to the projects I have to share with you today, I want to thank to all of the people who have recently joined to follow my blog, as well as to all of those who have been following and supporting me for a while. Thanks for all of the comments you leave on my posts, they truly get me moving forward and inspire to create new things.

I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year. May your beloved people, friends and family be joyful, healthy and happy! May the upcoming year bring along only good things and a lot of inspiration :)

Now, several explanations about the Club Kits:
- they are exclusive, secret & based on a monthly subscription  :)
- there are three purchase plans for your subscriptions:
                   a) Stamp kit (you get only the stamps from the kit);
                   b) Product kit (you get both the stamps and the dies from the kit);
                   c) Project kit (you get the stamps, the dies and the supplies needed for putting up a few
                       pre-designed projects);
- the kits' dies and stamps will not be available for purchasing as separate items until one year after the kit'a release.

You can find all the information and arrange your subscription here.

The kits are usually revealed in the beginning of every month. December kit is so adorable! Here's what it includes:


Finally, here are two of my projects, created with the December 2015 Product Club Kits.
The first is an altered recipe box:



I had a wooden box from the "Jacks" game and it originally looked like this:


I decided to leave a sliding lid and to add a flip lid from cardboard on top. It's connected to the base of the box with a paper hinge and has a magnet closure, which holds the sliding lid in place.


Marci on top of the box is placed inside a shaker window. I've put some silver glass beads and acetate hearts inside.

The image is colored with the following Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Outfit: R59, R46, R34, R32, R30
            T5, E44, E43, E42
Bowl: C5, C3, C1

The rolling pin and the whisk were a total fun to play with. I used a piece of silver tape to create the bottom part of the whisk and to make the rolling pin look a bit more real, I stamped some wooden texture on top. 


The second project I created using the same product kit, is  a card:


I used the Carta Bella papers from the "Home Sweet Home" collection.
Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E25, YR23, YR21, E02
Bowl: W6, W5, W3
Dough: E43, E53, E51
Marci's Outfit: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000
                           W4, R22, R21, R20, R11


I'm in love with this cute kit! There are so many recipe journals and cooking booklets that you can create with it!



You cannot really see it on the picture, but the video might show the dimension on this card, which I created, mounting several layers of paper on top of each other with the foam tape.


Here's a short video where I show you both of the projects and the dies from the kit. I hope you like it.





Thanks for stopping by,


Hugs,
Alexandra

6 comments:

  1. It is always such a pleasure to visit your blog Alexandra. Your cards and projects are always so inspirational and gorgeous.
    Thank you too for your visits to my blog and your comments.
    Wishing all good things for 2016.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two projects and can't wait to receive my December kit. Thank you for always inspiring projects. Love the stippled effect stamp used for the card edges - where do we obtain it? Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alexandra,
    What an exquisite creation! As always, you have exceeded the imagination and showcased another beautiful project. Your attention to details are such inspiration for me. Best wishes for you and your family in the new year!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you share where I can find the prices for the kit club to join? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your projects, the recipe box is a fantastic idea! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!