Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jelly Bug + Tilda with Little Pocket

26.01.2015 Update:
So happy to be selected a Designer of the Day @ 613 Avenue Create FB page:




Hi there!

I hope you are all doing fine!
There are so many crafty people we meet in blogging world and on FaceBook groups, each one's cards are amazing in their own unique way. I'm so grateful for having some of those talented ladies as my friends and I appreciate each one of them tremendously.

In today's post I'm sharing a coloring and a card which I sent for a swap with Maria Sabina Raita to Romania.

The first is a card with a Jelly Bug from Saturated Canary:



The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Outfit: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
            E77, E74, E71, E70
            BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000
            R39, R37, R35

Here are the details:



Here's the list of the I Am Roses flowers used on this card:
Mixed Purple Green Color Paper Roses
Mini Mixed Purple Paper Flowers



The second is a simple coloring of Magnolia stamp - Tilda With Little Pocket:


I colored her with these Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Outfit: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000
            V09, V06, V04, V01
Ground: W5, W3, W1, W0
Flowers: G99, G96, G4, YG21

I hope the addressee will like both of my creations :)


Challenges I would like to enter my card into:
613 Avenue create - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Kit And Clowder - January Anything Goes

Hugs to you all,
Alexandra 

8 comments:

  1. I love your card. It's amazing with those bright colors. I especially love the shading of the hair, perfect! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet Alexandra! I feel so special to have received your beautiful cards in the past, I am sure many of your crafty friends do too. Your coloring is always exceptionally beautiful, especially with all the vibrant colors which uplift my spirit instantly.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so lucky to get these creations from you. You are such a beautiful and talented person! Thank you so much! I will treasure them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are fabulously colored! The Saturated Canary image is adorable and you have given it a wonderful presentation. You were able to incorporate lots of embellishments without the design looking clunky. Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both images are coloured beautifully! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is gorgeous and the detail on this card is remarkable. Well done! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Alexandra,
    Just stopped by to let you know that you were selected as our FB Designer Of The Day for January 23, 2015. Your project is featured on our FB page www.facebook.com/avenue613 please stop by to say hello and to grab your DOD badge.

    Thanks for supporting our challenge,
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!