Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bake Me a Cake and a SALE at Mo's Digital Pencil

Hello guys!


It's not Monday today, but the occasion requires to be reminded of again, that's why I'm posting a quick CAS card made with the "Bake Me a Cake" digital stamp from Mo Manning.

Not only there are several new images in Mo's Digital Store, but there's also a WINTER SALE taking place now and till Sunday, 11 Jan!

You can get the new, and your other favorite images at 20% off the original price!!! How cool is that!? Just use a code BIGCHILL at the checkout.

For my card I used a sketch from There She Goes Blog, it's a really old one, but I liked it:


Here's the sketch:


The girl is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E11
Reds: E29, E09, E07, R17
Greens: G99, G97, G24, YG21
Yellows: E15, Y38, Y32
Greys: C5, C3, C1


To add kind of an interest to this CAS card, I mounted all the layers to the foam dots, and used several blings on top:


I can't believe that this is my first post for the 2015 :) Tomorrow I have another card (in my regular style) to share, so don't forget to visit :)

Happy New Year friends!



Hugs,
Alexandra


5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Another fantastic card from you and the new image is just awsome! I have to go to the shop now....;)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card!!.. And so Spot on the sketch!! WOW!! Love your color theme.. Lovely Coloring.. and even her face you have managed to give some extra 3D too.. Beautiful skin color and shades and shine!! Great idea to cut out the image to give it even more 3D look!!
    I wish you a Happy Creative New Year!! Hope you get Lots of time to craft!! that is what I wish for..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, love the sketch you used, and I miss that store and blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch and your CAS design is perfect for this beautiful image. It really makes the image stand out! You have inspired me to make some CAS cards this year.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colouring as always and I love the bright colours you have chosen here (I have a thing for bright colours myself from time to time as you know). What I love (among many other things) about your work is that you can seem to turn your hand to any style, from the super embellished to the relative clean and simple lines of this sketch, a true all rounder you always pull it off with style :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!