Monday, March 13, 2023

Happy Birthday - Inspiration Monday La-La Land Crafts

Hello and another happy Monday to all!

Birthdays is our current inspirational theme at the La-La Land Crafts. For my card I used a rabbit from  the Curiouser and Curiouser Clear Stamp Set, along with some dies and paper from the Wonderland Paper Pack.


Here are the links to the LLLC products that helped me to put this card together:

Once colored, this bunny look so different from what he was before! I added more details to the eyes and also drew the eyebrows for him.


I attached a string to the pocket watch, to make it look more interesting:


I also really like the flower pot centers as decorative additions to any card, they don't tie you down to a certain theme and that's what makes them so great!

The rabbit was colored with Copics:
Rabbit's Body: C7, C5, C3, C1
Nose: C3, R43, R20
Eyes: B16
Hearts: E09, E07, R24
Yellow: E37, Y387, Y18
White: B41, W0



Thanks for stopping by and have a successful week! Take care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!