Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wonderland Release - La-La Land Crafts - Day 6

Hello!

Today is the 6th day of the recent Wonderland release showcase from La-La Land Crafts. You can view all of the new products and also the makes of the design team members on the La-La Land Crafts official blog starting from Day 1

For the card that I would like to share with you today, I used "Marci in Wonderland" stamp. I really like how she looks!


I also made a shaker with the large teapot die from the 'Tea Set', and added the teacup on the side. Both of the pieces have a floral pattern, which was created with the help of the new Wonderland Stencil.

You can also spot some Chess figures and the Pocket Watch behind Marci. I think they are so beautiful! For an added interest, I glued down the flipped key holes (from the Funky Frames die set) in both corners of the card and embellished them with the little card suits.


Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Yellow: YR24, YR26, YR21, Y000
Blue: B39, B18, B16, B14, B12
White: W3, W1, W00
Black: N9, N7 N5, N3

Here you can find the list of all the LLLC products that I used:


Let's take a quick look back at what we had in this release:





Thanks for watching and have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!