Monday, February 13, 2023

Crafty Friends Tag/Card for La-La Land Crafts

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing fine this Monday. I must say that I'm struggling with crafting at the moment. I completely lack my mojo and truly hope you (other crafty people out there) are doing better than me.

My today's tag/card is for the La-La Land Crafts design team and I used one of the recently released stamp sets - Crafty Friends, along with some other new and old LLLC products. 


Since the new release was all about colors and being happy, I went with bright color choices for my card. I always appreciate how other people crate project in pastel color tone, but I myself am {almost} never able to make it look muted and shabby :) And how can I succeed in that if RED is one of my most favorite colors!? :)


I have created several layers here and used foam tape for all of them.


The cute critters were colored with Copics:
Cat
Face: E04, E11, E00 + R20
Body: N8, N6, N4, N3, N2
Nose + Heart: R37, R35, R32
Shirt: R85, R83, R12, R11 + R39
Paper: W5, W2
Dog
Face: E04, E11, E00 + R20
Body: E25, E23, E13, E21
Nose: N6, N4, N3
Shirt: YG97, YG67, YG63, YG25, YG21
Markers: C4, C3


Here is the full list of the La-La Land Crafts products that I used for my today's card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!