Monday, January 9, 2023

Inspiration Monday - Heart/Valentine - La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone and another happy Monday to all!

Our current inspiration theme for the week over the La-La Land Crafts blog is Valentine's/Hearts

I am happy to share a card that I made for the theme with the cute Ladybug Marci Rubber Stamp.


I have wanted to color this image for a while, but didn't have either time or a reason to do it. For the Valentine's Day though, I think it suits perfect! Red will always be one of my favorite colors :)

After I made fabric poinsettias using the Layered Poinsettia Die, I decided to try out some other floral dies, too. The red flowers on my card have been created with the help of the Daisy Die. I still need to keep experimenting and getting a better shaped flowers, but for now I was pleased with how they fit 
on a card. Here is a picture of the WIP:


Among other dies, I used the Rose Bouquet Die. It is awesome! Airy and delicate!


I like how it looks in combination with other die cuts:


You will be able to find the list of the products that I used right below this picture:




Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Reds: T6, E09, E07, R17
Blacks: W8, W6, W4

I want to wish all of you a great week and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!