Saturday, July 9, 2022

Ticket Shaped Bookmarks with Wax Seals

Hello!

Our summer is incredibly hot this year! If I don't HAVE to leave the house, I prefer to stay in, be cool and craft :) Thankfully to this kind of weather I had some time to film a short "craft along" video and share with you a process of making the below ticket shaped bookmarks, embellished with wax seals.

I have enjoyed using wax seal in my recent projects! Hopefully, my today's post will inspire you to use wax seals more, too.


I used the wax seals from Craspire. Let me leave the links to the stamps for you here, in case you want to check them out:
Flower Wax Seal Stamps



I have created a digital freebie for those of you who want to have fun with this easy and fun project. Please, do not share the image of a digi itself; if you want to pin it on Pinterest (or share with your friends on other social media), PLEASE provide the link to this blog post. Thank you!

The freebie comes in two versions and I explain more about it in my video tutorial (the link will appear below).

Please, open each image in a separate page/tab and right click to "Save As...". 



Join me for this craft along on You Tube! 


Click the video below or copy and paste the link (https://youtu.be/fHeOprKwNK8) to your browser.


Thanks for watching and have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!