Monday, July 25, 2022

La-La Land Crafts July 2022 Release - Day 1

Hello-hello!

Thanks for stopping by to share the new release excitement with us, members of the La-La Land Crafts design team, as today a July release is finally out! It is super fun and mostly carnival-themed.

All of the new products are in the store and ready to ship right away!

Today is the Day 1 of the showcase and my card is featuring 'Marci with Pinwheel' rubber stamp:


I love this stamp! Marci is just adorable with her long hair and the pinwheel having fun at the carnival.



I have layered a few pieces of paper from the new paper pack which is called "At the Carnival". For completing the background I also used a stencil from the new "Carnival Stencil" set along with the images from the "Best of Times Clear Stamp Set".



Here is the list of the products that I used for creating my card:
Marci with Pinwheel
Best of Times Clear Stamp
Carnival Stencil
At the Carnival Paper Pack
Pinwheel Die
Enjoy Die
Ticket Die

Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: E39, E18, E15, E13
Yellow: YR24, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11
Pink: R59, RV09, RV06, RV04
Green: YG97, YG95, YG25, YG21


I hope you'll find something that you like in this release! Happy crafting and see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!