Monday, March 14, 2022

Inspiration Monday - La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone and happy Monday!

A new week has begun and we have a new inspiration theme at the La-La Land Crafts blog, which is "Green and Gold". 

For my card I wanted to use the adorable crafty mice from the recent release - "Makers Gonna Make". I love the fact that they can be used for any theme or occasion.


I have paired the stamped images with a few of the newest dies too. I love the alphabet dies, and the re-released 'Heart Doily' has always been one of my favorite LLLC dies of all times.



Here are the links to the products that I used:

The mice were colored with Copics:
Mice: C6, C4, C2, C1, C0
Ears + Nose: R43, R20, R00
Paper: BV23, BV21, B0000
Marker: W5, BV23, BV21, E000

I also wanted to let you know that La-La Land Crafts is joining the effort of crafting community to bring awareness to a current situation in Ukraine. Irina has created an image of a french bulldog holding a sunflower – a sunflower is the national flower of Ukraine.


This image is available as a FREE DIGI here at bit.ly/3ML1Hhw. Please consider making a donation to the cause.

This image is also available as a pre-order for a RUBBER STAMP at bit.ly/3ML2oaC. All proceeds from sales will be donated to the Global Empowerment Mission.

Thank you everyone for stopping by. From the bottom of my heart, I hope that each one of you, no matter where you are, will have a blue clear sky and a bright yellow sun above your head. Take care!


2 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!