Monday, March 14, 2022

Just a Tag For a Crafty Friend

Hello there!

I have a bit more time to dedicate to my computer today, and I remembered that I didn't share a tag that I created about two weeks ago, using some beautiful chipboard from Leo Mammy

I sent this tag as a happy mail to Debbie, a crafty friend of mine from Florida. I have virtually known Debbie for 6 years now. Wow! Thank you Debbie! :)


Putting the tag together was so much fun! Besides the Leo Mammy chipboard, I used digital papers from Vectoria Designs, as well as digital vintage style labels from Tracie Fox. I also had a play with the crackle texture paste from Tim Holtz, which definitely added more charm to the tag.






 In the back there is a pocket which holds a 'baby tag' :)


Here they are one next to another:


Nature is inspiring at all times! I love how this little project came together.



Have a wonderful day everyone! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!