Tuesday, November 9, 2021

LLLC New Release November 2021 - DAY 2

Hello all!

Today I am happy to share my second card, created with the La-La Land Crafts products from the November 2021 release. As a matter of fact, I created this card a couple of months ago, while getting ready for the amazing crafting event, La-La Palooza (you can read more about it here).

Back to the card, it features the adorable Gingerbread men from the "Gingerbread Wishes" Clear Stamp Set. How stinking cute are they?!


The card is interactive with the tab that pulls to the top and makes the gingerbread guys sort-of dancing next to the tree:


Here are a few close-up shots:




I've used copics for coloring the images:
Browns: E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
Reds: T6, E09, E07, R224
Whites: W5, W2, W0
Star: E35, Y38, Y17, Y13

Below you can also find the list of the products that I used:

See you tomorrow for the Day 3 showcase of the new release.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!