Monday, November 8, 2021

LLLC New Release November 2021 - DAY 1

Hello Hello!

It's an exciting day today for all the La-La Land Crafts fans, as the new (November) product release is out and as usual it is full of awesome stuff. You can have a look at everything here.

My card for Day 1 features the hedgies from the "Holiday Smiles" stamp set:


The new products that I used on my card are all listed below:
Holiday Smiles Clear Stamp Set
Merry and Bright Paper Pack
Gift Card Envelope Die
Snowflake Edge Die
Christmas Tree Layers Die
Three Snowlakes Die

Look at the rest of the sweet characters from the new release:


I love the new Gift Card Envelope Die, and wanted to show you that besides the 'proper' use, you can also use it as a background shape for your stamped images.

The new Snowflake Edge Die and Three Snowlakes Die will be a great addition to the colelction of winter themed dies:


On my today's card I used only two out of 4 hedgehogs from the stamp set and I can't wait to color the remaining two and use them somewhere else:



The hedgies are colored with Copics:
Bodies: E04, E13, E21, E00 + R20
Quills: E77, E74, E71, E70
Reds: T6, E09, E07, R17
Greens: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG25
Yellows: E37, Y38, Y19


Have you started making Christmas cards yet? In any case, this winter themed release is just on time!
I wish all of you a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!