Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A tiny sewing organizer

Hello people!

Yeah, I know that the most of you here might be following my blog for the paper projects and tutorials, and I can promise you that even that I am currently having fun (from time to time) with sewing, I am not letting go of the paper and scrapbooking, so more tutorials are about to follow real soon. Bare with me! LOL

For those of you, though, who also enjoy seeing other things than paper, I would like to show a tiny sewing organizer that I've made following a tutorial from a super talented girl Tatyana Maximenko. She has some free tutorials on her blog as well as the paid ones, and I must say that all of them are amazing - very clear and so inspiring!

Without further ado, here is my version of the sewing organizer:


Measuring only 2 5/8" X 4 3/4" when folded (and 2 5/8" X 11 3/4" when unfolded) it feels so nice to get a hold of, it also has everything needed to take along when traveling somewhere - a pair of small scissors, a safety pin, a needle, a pocket for extra threads/needles and even a pair of buttons that you can cut off and replace on the clothes if needed.



Vechernie posidelki sewing organizer, вечерние посиделки швейный органайзер



The original organizer by Tatyana did not have any closure, but I decided to add a plastic snap and set it using the Babyville Boutique Snap Pliers



I can't express how much I enjoy creating these little handy sewing projects, which definitely allow me to learn new things and explore new kinds of crafts. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!