Friday, June 16, 2017

Baby Girl Mini Album and June Anything Goes Challenge at I Am Roses

Hello dear friends!

It has been a while since I posted here on the blog and in the next coming months I will be a little MIA, because we plan to relocate to another place, so I will not have my craft supplies around for a couple of months. 

I still hope to post from time to time and share my impressions about the new place, where we are going to. If you want know more details, just stay in touch and check my blog once in a while :)

Now, back to the project that I want to share. About a week ago I've created a mini album for a daughter of my friend. The paper was so cute! It was called "My Sweet Baby Girl" and it was by Fabrika Decoru.


The inspiration for creating the album came from another crafter (Svetlana Zavyalova). By the way, Svetlana has a wonderful on-line paid course for creating an album of this kind (the binding she uses in the course is different from the one that you will see here, though).

The album measures 8X8" and has 4 spreads, it can hold up to 50 pictures of the 3.5"X5" size. 





Here are the links to some more Fabrika Decoru products which were used in the album:
Cut-out Sheet with cute little pandas
Decorative Chipboard with more of the pandas


Besides the album I made a matching Birthday card and used a lot of I Am Roses flowers on it:


Here are the links to the flowers:
Small White Paper Flowers 

With this card I am here to remind you about the beginning of the monthly Anything Goes challenge at the I Am Roses blog.

Every months a Winner of the challenge is chosen (who get 50$ prize) along with the 'Top 3' (who also get prizes worth 25-30$).

The winning chances are so very high!! Here are the rules of the participation:
- Contest runs June 15th - July 8th (Ends 11:55PM PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “June IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th


If you want to have a closer look inside the album, you can watch this video:


That would be all from me for today!

2 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! Я рада, что веточка-лиана так красиво прижилась в твоем скрап-уголке, Александра)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!