Friday, June 24, 2016

Graphic 45 - Stationery Desk Holder + Tutorial

Hello dear friends!

Today I'm introduced on the official Graphic 45 blog and I cannot be any happier. Once in a month you will definitely see a project with a tutorial, featuring fantastic products and papers from the Graphic 45 brand.

What I want to share with you in the current post is a Desk Stationery Holder, created with the paper from the "Enchanted Forest" collection. It is very rich and bright and can 'beautify' any creation.









I have a tutorial on my channel for creating the stand, while the notebook is pretty plain and I hope you will be able to construct it on your own, getting the idea from the pictures which I am posting below:












I've used the following supplies from Graphic 45:
Black Cardstock
Artist Trading Tags Black

**Other Metal Embellishments from my stash

And here are the links to the tutorial:





The pictures of the chipboard cutting guides (click on the images to open in full resolution):




Thanks for stopping by today!


Hugs,
Alexandra

12 comments:

  1. Wow Alexandra this is an amazing project. Just adore the little stationery holder and the note book. Its such a wonderful idea and thank you for the templates.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alexandra .. Missed your creations . Happy to see you back :) Lovely holder .
    Would surely give it a try !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is a real masterpiece Alexandra! And of course, it stands out with your signature design, so meticulous and exquisite. I love your 3D designs, all very intricate and practical. Looking forward to your next Graphic 45 project.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific creation!! Thank you so much for sharing. I too love to create boxes/organizational pieces. This one has given me so many ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as usual Alexandra! I wish I could know how you attached the booklets to form the mini book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it is not a rhetorical question, they are tucked behind the belly bands to the inside front and back covers :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, it is always interesting and inspiring to come and view your blog. What an amazing job - it its fantastic. Love it :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness you are amazing!!! Your designs are perfection....wow I could sit here all day looking at your creations.......though hubster would not be pleased as he's waiting on me to go out lol. Gorgeous & stunning project sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous make for your G45 debut! Looking forward to seeing all your projects for them in months to come, something for me to look forward to :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary
    ร้าน เครื่อง เขียน ขายส่ง

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    กิ๊ ฟ ช็อป ขายส่ง

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    กิ๊ ฟ ช็อป ขายส่ง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!