Thursday, June 23, 2016

'Any Occasion Card' From Start To Finish - Tutorial for La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone!

This Thursday is my turn to post a tutorial on the La-La Land Crafts Inspiration blog. I've created a card which can be used for any occasion. I've used the following dies from La-La Land Crafts:

The paper I used is from the polish company 'Galeria Papieru' and the set is called "Purple Rain".
The chipboard frame is from Wycinanka. The flowers are from I Am Roses.






You can view the video tutorial here:



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the flower arrangement in the umbrella.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alexandra, this is a fabulous card and loved your tutorial. The papers and embellishments are scrummy.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so breathtakingly beautiful Alexandra! I love purple lately, this is a real eye catcher for me. Love your shabby romantic creations!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea to use the umbrella die like this and the papers are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!