Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Dunno - A Little Note

Hello my dear visitors!

I've been loving a yellow color lately :) There's a lot of it in a card I'm sharing today:


A "little note" tag comes out:


The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil, it's called 'I Dunno'. Here's the list of Copic colors I used on it:

Skin: E0000. E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: Y21, YR23, E33, E35, E37
T-Shirt: Y06, Y04, Y02, Y00, Y000, W1
Skirt: R24, R22, R21, R20, R11
Booties: Y26, Y15, Y13, Y11, W2, W7
Dog: W6, W5, W4, W1, W0; R22, R21, R20


Several close-ups:


The inside is simple, with the same designer paper which I used on the front. I didn't take any pics.

I would like to enter my card into the following:
1. Anything Goes With Ribbon @  Crafty Ribbons
2. Make your own embellishments @ Digistamps4Joy (The flowers on this card are self-made)
3. Make it Pop @ Delightful Challenges (The image is mounted on pop dots)
4. Glitter @ Stamp & Create (The oval white frame has glitter on it, as well as the air-dry clay corners)
5. Anything Goes @ Stamp and Doodle


Thank you so much for dropping by!

14 comments:

  1. How colorful and fun card did you made.Thanks for put copics numbers because I´ve got this range of yellows but never used them. Now I have a little idea how they looks. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, sweet image and great details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Alexandra, cute image and your coloring is fantastic.., as always!!! Lovely yellow/orange combination.. So Sweet!
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a colourful and beautiful card Alexandra.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member


    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sunny colors Alexandra, you have done a great job designing this card! Always love the details you put into your work. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sunny colors Alexandra, you have done a great job designing this card! Always love the details you put into your work. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great work, well done and good luck! This is truly an amazing piece of art!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and colorful. I love that image. Very creative card. Your coloring is awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! Alexandra you have such a beautiful talent and blog!! STUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bright, colourful card. Great copic colouring too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Love the colorful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp N Doodle this week. Good luck!
    Have a nice day!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colours and papers, very cute
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. כרטיס מהמם. צבעוניות מקסימה. את צריכה להתחיל להכין וידאו שיתעד איך את עושה את הכל היופי הזה.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what you did with this stamp - perfect coloring with those post office stamps and amazing pop of colors all over your project! :)
    Awesome!
    have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!