Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Fairy Flora - Baby TP Mini Album

An update from the 10/07/2013 - This project was chosen in the TOP3 @ The Crazy Challenge

Hello my dear!

Yesterday I came across an easy and wonderful tutorial on making mini album from toilet paper rolls. I was so inspired that just on the spot created a mini and I'm sharing it with you today. I can't describe how much fun I had making it. Easy, quick and cute!


I decided to use Mo Manning digi "Baby Fairy Flora".
The album has a magnetic closure. I've placed a little heart under the flap, and covered it with dry "clear rock candy" glitter:


There're two eyelets on the flap with a tied ribbon  & a plastic pacifier charm on it:


The mini's dimensions are as follows:
Length - 5".
Height- 3 1/4 "
Width - 1 3/4"

It has 6 pages. I decided not to embellish them at all (they are small and I wanted to leave enough space for the pictures). Each page has a tag inside. I thought  it would be nice to take a picture of the baby each month during it's first year and add to the album, so 6 pages should work just right :)

Here's the side view of it:


And here's how the pages look inside (including the tags):

More details:



The front and the back:



That's it. I really hope you like this mini as much as I do, and maybe I've inspired you to make one of your own :))

I want to enter this mini into these challenges:
1. Anything but the card @ Crazy Challenge
2. Tags @ Let's Create
3. Show us Texture @ Nut Crafters (I used dry glitter on the heart, on the die-cut corners and on the doily frame)
4. Anything Goes @ Sister Act
5. Anything Goes @ Crafting by Designs


Thank you so much for hopping in!

18 comments:

  1. This is so lovely - the colours and the idea itself!
    Hugs
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous idea and project Alexandra.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful album! I too love this tutorial from Ginger, makes a perfect little cute album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW a gorgeous album and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your album is gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I was just watching the same tutorial last week and saving up tp rolls, lol! Great minds think alike! Love all the embellishing on the outside!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I think I want to try this at some point, until then - I will enjoy your creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous. And now I know what my next creation will be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, gorgeous album, stunning work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so impressed with your stunning mini-album! WOW!
    It is just beautiful, so special!

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs!
    Do join us again!
    Hugs
    Rene
    Crafting By Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create for our tags challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous project!! It's absolutely adorable! I have just followed your blog because you make gorgeous creations!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!

    Mei
    CCH DT
    Love to Create DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alexandra, you've done it again, another awesome project. This is simply stunning, a gorgeous baby album. Your coloring is fabulous as always. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! I have this type of project on my list to try :) I LOVE the way you decorated the cover for the book! Stunning job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute mini album. Love the colors and... everything else :o)
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable and beautiful. Wonderful gift and thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing, the work that has gone into it, the detail, the colours...everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A truly fabulous creation.....love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Nutcrafters!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!