Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Journals for Sale on Etsy

Hello everyone!

I have been asked whether I was making journals for sale, and as a matter of fact I have never done it before. I have of course sold some of my works if I was asked for something specific, but I have never created journals with the purpose of selling them in the first place. 

Well, since there has been an interest, there are now 4 mini journals available for sale in my Etsy:
Journal 1 
Journal 2

Each one measures 4 3/4" X 5 3/4" and has a 2" wide spine. 
The covers have been wrapped in fabric and have a decorative paper on top in the front, whereas the back is fabric only. The spines and the band-closures are made with genuine leather. Three out of four journals have tiny pressed flowers encased in the printed specimen slides in the front, and one journal has a printed image with the flowers instead. 

Each journal has 3 signatures and a little add-on notebook. I have used various kinds of papers alongside different book pages, as well as digital printables from many creators, including myself :)

I heat stamped the words "Nature Journal" in the front of the band closures. On some leather types the words came out less distinct. I need to practice this technique more and experiment with different thicknesses of leather. 

Here are all 4 journals together:







I have a flip though of each journal in the video format:





I hope you like the journals and find them inspiring. 

Thanks for hanging out with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!