Wednesday, July 19, 2023

La-La Land Crafts July 2023 Release - Candy Shoppe Marci

Hello!

Today I'd like to share the third card that I created with the products from the recent "Sweet" Release from La-La Land Crafts, and I chose to use the new "Candy Shoppe Marci" Rubber Stamp. 


The colors for this card were fully inspired by the colors of the papers from the new "Candy Shoppe" paper pad. 



As I have mentioned in my several previous posts which were dedicated to this July 2023 release, the dies are amazing and super fun to use. The tiny candy jars that come with the candy cart are a miniature copy of the larger candy jars die.

Here is the list of the products I used for my today's card:

Marci was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: BG09, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Pink: RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
Purple: V09, V06, V04, V01
Yellow: YR24, Y38, Y18, Y06


You can view the card from other design team members here.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!