Monday, May 29, 2023

La-La Land Crafts - Hey Chum

Hello!

Are you getting ready for summer?  For my today's card I used a stamp set which is perfect for summer -  Hey Chum Clear Stamp Set


If you need to create a super quick card and don't feel like coloring (yep, anything can happen 🙂), then you should pair this set with another one - Sea Life Clear Stamp Set, and use your ink pads only for coloring in the sweet sea critters.



I stamped each one of the characters with black ink first, and then used the color inks and different stamps from the  Sea Life Set to color in parts of the critters, like back or belly on the whale.
I used the Distress Ink 'Saltwater Taffy' to stamp the body of the crab, and then added the details with the Memento 'Rhubarb Stalk'. I was very impressed with the result and also with the speed at which you can get "colored" to perfection images. So cool!!! 
Note: If you own a stamping platform, it could come handy for this technique. 


For you reference, here are again the links to the LLLC products that I used for my today's card:
The critters were stamp-colored with the below ink pads:
Whale: Mememto 'Bahama Blue', Mememto 'Summer Sky'
Crab: Memento 'Rhubarb Stalk', Distress Ink 'Saltwater Taffy'


Thanks for stopping by and take care. Hope to see you back soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!