Tuesday, October 4, 2022

La-La Land Crafts October 2022 Release - Day 2

Hello!

Welcome to the second day of the new October release showcase from La-La Land Crafts, which includes wonderful autumn as well as winter themed products (dies, stamps, papers).



My today's card features (among the rest) one of the new clear stamp sets - "Slice of Happy".


If you like new turkey characters, there is another set with them available, too - "Give Thanks".

Back to my card, I used some papers from the new "Grateful" paper pack. It is great for Fall and Thanksgiving cards, because it includes a lot of orange, yellow and brown toned patterns.



Behind the turkey, there is a new Large Banner die on my card. I have also used the new "Grateful" die. I really like its font! 


The stamped turkey image was colored with Copics:
Neck: T7, E09, E07, R24
Turkey's Body: E57, E55, E53
Beak and Feet: E57, Y28, Y19, Y15
Tail: E18, E15, E13
Wings + Head: E44, E43, E41

And here are the links to both new and old La-La Land Crafts products that I have used on my card:
Moment Stencil Pack

Tomorrow I have yet another card to share, so please come back for a quick visit here on the blog :)
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!