Monday, June 13, 2022

La-La Land Crafts - Red, White and Blue

Hello and another happy Monday to all!

Our inspitational theme on the La-La Land Crafts blog this week is "Red, White and Blue". I decided to create a card with the Hippo from the Showers of Joy Clear Stamp Set , which was part of the April 2022 release:


It is super simple but I actually like the look of it, the dies and the stencil go perfect together.


Below you can find the links to the products that I used:
Showers of Joy Clear Stamp Set
Rain and Shine Stencil Set
Three Clouds Die
Umbrella Die

Hippo was colored with Copics:
Hippo's Body: N8, N6, N4, N2 + R20, R01
Umbrella: B18, B16, B14, B12
Coat: R59, R46, R35, R2


Thanks for visiting me today! I wish you a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!