Saturday, May 21, 2022

'Save the Bees' - A Chipboard Box

Happy weekend everyone!

When "Save the Bees" digital paper collection was released by Vectoria Designs, I fell in love with it right away. I loved its yellow, brown and green tones. I am so happy that I was finally able to craft with it! 

Here is a chipboard box featuring the digital papers, created from sratch (as usual); 
the box measures 9" (L) X 7" (W) X 2.5" (D).


Besides the large crafting kit, this collection also comes in a smaller set of selected background papers and some ephemera elements. One of my favorite sheets is the one with lots of bees against the yellow background. What is your favorite?



Back to the box - there is nothing fancy in it, but I LOVE how crisp its lines are and how sturdy it is. The paper colors and the imagery in this collection are really awesome.










I couldn't help decorating the inside of the lid, too:


And here are some close-ups of the card and tags, to go in the box:




Make sure to check other digital collections in the Vectoria Designs Etsy store, there are so many of them and all are stunning!!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is such a wonderful creation. Wow - it has it's own story to tell. You must have a fabulous printer. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Patti!! For your constant support and for your sweet comments!
      I appreciate you so much!!

      Delete

Thank you for the kind comments!