Monday, February 14, 2022

Motherhood/Baby Inspiration with La-La Land Crafts

Hello and Happy Valendtine's Day everyone!!

I hope each and everyone of you has been having a great day, full of love and wonderful time with your loved and special ones. Despite the date, this Monday we have an inspirational theme which is about Motherhood and Babies over the La-La Land Crafts blog :)

Without further ado, here is a shaker card which I made using one of the stamps from the "Bundle of Joy" clear set. I like the fact that the set has both a girl and a boy character, it is super convenient!


I think the papers from the Starry Night Paper Pack worked really good for this card too, as there were lots of blue toned papers in there, perfect fot a baby boy card.


Sometimes I find it quite hard to create cards for boys, either babies or older ones too :) I have two girls and there has been lots of pink in my life, blue is not my color :) hahaha
One of my friends is going to have a baby boy in a couple more months and with this card I know I am ready for the occasion.


You can find the lis tof the LLLC products that I used for my card below:

The baby was colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 +R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13
Outfit: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG000
             T5, B97, B66, B95, B23, B21

Thanks for visiting me today, we'll catch up again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!