Monday, October 4, 2021

Junk Jurnal Folder Insert using Craspire Wax Seals - Video Tutorial

Hello dear all!

A bit over a month ago I was contacted by a company called "Craspire". They suggested a little collaboration using a few of their products and I gladly agreed.

Craspire sell wax seals and lots of other stationery items, you can check them out here>

The first tutorial featuring their wax seals was published on my YT channel in August, and today I am finally posting the second tutorial

In my free from making cards time, I LOVE to create journals. The more details, hidden spots and inserts a journal has, the better. 

Let me show you how to make a folder insert which can not only be a wonderful addition to a journal, but also a great project for a happy mail exchange. I hope you like it!

I have used many digitals from my own stash, as well as other kits and printables from the stores mentioned below:




















The recent video tutorial is below - https://youtu.be/GL9rRxDoX5o:


Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. This is so elegant Alexandra! Could you please let me know what weight is the paper that you print onto? thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!