Thursday, July 8, 2021

Trifold Journal Tutorial with "Cozy Cottage" collection by Vectoria Designs

Hello everyone!

Summer (pretty much as spring) is a really inspiring time of the year. I always feel full of energy and desire to craft in summer. Today I am ready to share another project accompanied by a video tutorial, for making a Trifold Journal featuring a new digital paper collection called "Cozy Cottage" by Vectoria Designs. 


When I was asked to create a project with this floral collection, I fell in love with the little sparrows and numerous roses, as well as with the page design that I used for my cover. How adorable those buttons are!?

In addition to printing 6 sheets of ephemera elements exisitng in the pack, I digitally cut out some other images from the page designs, printed them out, fussy cut and created more of these fun image clusters:





Back to the trifold, I must say that I am very pleased with how it turned out. Due to the fact that it has fabric spines and a muslin closure, it feels amazingly nice to touch. And since it is fully packed with tags, cards and other ephemera pieces, it is heavy and chubby too :)





You can find my video tutorial for creating this trifold on my You Tube channel here - https://bit.ly/3AIC231.


For your conveniency, here is the close-up photo of the measurements for creating the binding:


You can download the 'Date Labels' that I was talking about in the video here (just open the image in a separate window and click Save As...)

 

Forgive me for an abundance of pictures. I simply couldn't help it :) I truly hope you feel inspired and enjoy my tutorial.

 

 

 

 




















In addition to all the tags and cards, I created cute little vintage style slides. For the inside images in the slides, I used one of the page designs from the 'Cozy Cottage' paper pack, which you can print on acetate (there are acetate sheets suitable for printing either on Inkjet or Laserjet printers, so bare that in mind).


And look at those cute envelopes!!


Pfewww!!! You've reached the end of this super long post!! :))) Thank you so much for visiting! Have fun creating!







See you soon in the next video tutorial!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented and truly an inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!