Monday, April 26, 2021

A 'Thank You' Tag with the LLLC Bees

Hello dear all and happy Monday!

I hope you week is off to a great start and your morning is full of sunshine. I am stopping by the blog today to share a tag that I made with the sweet bees from the Just Bee-Cause Clear Stamp Set by La-La Land Crafts. Seems like they are so inspiring, that a lot of the design team members created their projects with the same stamp set :))


Here is the list of the LLLC products that I used for my tag:
Awakening Paper Pack
Just Bee-Cause Clear Stamp Set
Large Birdhouse Die
Double Stitched Hexagon Die
Scalloped Hexagon Die
Linked Squares Die
Large Stitched Tags Die


I have colored the bees with Copic markers:
Yellow: E57, Y38, Y18
Black: T9, T7, T5, T3
Grey: W5, W1, W0
Green: G29, G09, G05 + YG23



 May all of you 'BEE' happy and have fun crafting :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!