Tuesday, March 23, 2021

La-La Land Crafts March 2021 New Release - Day 4

Hello!

Today is the last day (DAY 4) of the March release showcase from La-La Land Crafts. If you haven't yet seen what's included in it, just click here to visit the LLLC online store.

My today's card is featuring the sweetest bunnies from the "Oh Crop" stamp set:


I really like the sentiment with the lessons from the Easter bunny. So cute!


Here is the list of the products that I used:
Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set
Spring has Sprung Paper Pack
Build-a-Bunny Die
Easter Eggs Die
Barn Die
Grass Patches Die 

My personal favorite is the carrot die, I think it turned out awesome.


The bunnies were colored with Copics:
Bunnies: E44, E43, E42, E41 + R22, R20
Shovel: E37, E35, E34 + W4, W2, W0
Carrot: R27, YR07, Y38, Y15 + YG95, G17, G05, YG06


I enjoyed making this card so much, I hope you like it :)

Thanks for hopping by. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!