Monday, January 25, 2021

Marci in Tunic - Inspiration Monday, La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing great this Monday. We have a new inspiration theme this week over the La-La Land Crafts blog and it is "Miss Your Face".

My card for the theme features one of the relatively new stamps - "Marci in Tunic":


I tried my hand at "decorating" the umbrella with a blooming branch:


Below you can find the list of the LLLC products that I used for my card:


Marci was colored with Copics: 
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20 
Hair: W10, W8, W6, W4 
Reds: T6, E09, E07, R17 
Whites: W5, W3, W0 
Umbrella: YR24, YR68, YR65, YR61 
                   E29, R46


May your day be as bright and colorful as this card! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!