Monday, September 7, 2020

La-La Land Crafts - Inspiration Monday - Birthday

Hello! I hope your Monday has been great!

This week our inspiration theme over the La-La Land Crafts blog is all about 'Birthday'. For my card I decided to color an image from the stamp set called "Rock On!".


I paid attention that although I really love Marci (one of the main LLLC stamp characters), I have recently been mostly coloring these adorable creatures from various sets. They are cute, they are small and easy to color, they are versatile and they are NUMEROUS to choose from.



The hippo is colored with Copics:
C7, C5, C3, C1
RV69, RV19, RV14
E77, E74, E71

Here are the links to the products I used:

If you are one of the LLLC fans, please share your projects with us in the FaceBook Group. We are always happy to see what you have created with the LLLC products.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!