Monday, May 18, 2020

La-La Land Crafts - Inspiration Monday Card

Hello again!

This Monday I wanted to share a spring card that made for the La-La Land Crafts design team, using the beautiful 'Molli with Umbrella':


In case you'd want to color Mollie the same way, I'll list the Copic colors:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + R20
Hair: N10, N8, N6, N4
Yellows: Y38, Y35, Y15
Greens: G28, G09, G14 + YG05
Pinks: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91

I have also used the super fun 'Rain Boot Die', which comes with a tiny tulip die:


Other than that, you can refer to the list below the next picture for the list of the additional products that I used in order to complete my card. You can also visit the La-La Land Crafts blog, to find more inspiration and projects from the rest of the team.


Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack

I am sending you showers of love and wish you a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!