Tuesday, April 28, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Spring 2020 New Release - Day 4

Hello!

If you saw my yesterday's post, you already know that the April 2020 release is now available at the La-La Land Crafts store, featuring 2 themes - Motherhood and Spring.

On this 4th day of the release showcase, I wanted to share a card that I made using the 'Mona with Baby' stamp:


I am so in love with the new dies - 'Baby Shoe' and 'Onesie'! 

[I did not separate the lace off the part of the baby shoe die the first time I used it, and I added my cord lace to the shoes as you can see below, but you can use it both ways - cord/thread lace or paper ones]:



Here's the full list of the LLLC products that I used for creating my card:


The stamped image was colored with the Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Mona’s Hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
Mona’s Outfit: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
                           R85, R83, R81, R00
                           W5, W3, W1, W0
Baby Onesie: R85, R83, R81, R00
                         RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91

Thank you for stopping by! I hope your day will be joyful and sunny. Please take care and be well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!