Sunday, November 18, 2018

I Am Roses Inspiration

Hello dear friends!

I have not been an often visitor on the blog. There have been so many things happening here, family duties, some health issues, but positive things too - like my trip to  San Fransisco for a La-La Palooza Craft Retreat and then coming back home and starting a new job (after not having worked for almost 6 years)... Well.... Yep, now I am a working mom/wife/crafter :)

I hope each one of you is doing fine! I am grateful that you visit me from time to time, it means a lot and I appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart!

I have a card which I made for the I Am Roses design team, using their flowers and the paper by Graphic 45 (Christmas Magic):


I really like how it turned out.


The links to the flowers that I've used are below:

How many Christmas/Winter/New Year cards have you made so far?


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!