Friday, August 17, 2018

I Am Roses Anything Goes Challenge - use ANY brand of flowers

Hello dear visitors!

I am a bit late with today's post, as it was supposed to get published two days ago...
We start a new "Anything Goes" Challenge at the I Am Rose blog and the good news is that we now allow to use ANY brand of flowers on your projects and don't limit you to use IAR flowers only. 

To inspire you to join in and submit a project to a challenge, I created a little box for pins and a few sewing supplies. As you know, I have been taking interest lately in project which were related to sewing, patchwork and cross stitching, so here how it got expressed in scrapbooking:


The box measures 4" x 4" and is 2" high. There is a pin cushion on its lid, as you've already might have noticed. 


I think that the fancy scissors die from La-La Land Crafts came super handy for this project:




Back to the challenge at the IAR blog - you have time to make a project with ANY kinds of flowers till Sept 8. We have prizes for the winners, so it's totally worth throwing your hat in and submitting your work.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!