Friday, October 6, 2017

A Remake of the Vintage Suitcase Mini Album

Good afternoon everyone!

I am here today with a remake of an old project of mine from the 2015. I made it back than with the "Craft Reflections" paper collection by Graphic 45, I also remade it one time with the Prima paper in 2016, and now in 2017 I have another version, created for an order with the paper from Kaisercraft, mostly from the collection which is called "The Art of Life", although the outside paper with postage stamps is from the "Provincial Collection".

I love the muted brown colors which help to achieve a vintage look.




Just like the original album, it has 8 pocket pages which were created using envelopes. Card stock was used for the photo mats, which are put inside each one of the pages. 










When I only started my You Tube channel, I've posted there some basic instruction for putting this album together, so if you want to make a similar album, you might wanna have a look at them here.


Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!