Sunday, August 13, 2017

G45 'Master Detective' - A box with 2 albums


Hello again!
The project which have for today was created following one of the assignment of the G45 design team. several members of the team had to use 3 specific items of the brand and these were:
- a Book Box,
- Stamped Brads 
- and a 8X8 Paper Pad.

I chose one of the recently released paper collections - "Master Detective". 


I’ve painted my craft book box with the brown acrylic paint from outside and on the inside too. Matted it with the paper from the “Master Detective” collection and created a hand bound notebook + a mini album to go inside.







I was lucky to have a few metal embellishment which matched the theme of the paper collection better than anything else – bullets and guns J So will see those on the spine of the notebook and on the cover of the box, where I also tried to create a kind of an “Evidence Board” like those used by the policemen and detectives.

The metal brads are on the front frame, on the box cover, finishing off the design of this project.















Graphic 45 products used:
Book Box
Stamped Metal Brads
Master Detective 8X8 Pad
Master Detective Ephemera Cards

That's all from me for today!
I hope to inspire you to create a few things with the Graphic 45 products too and use the amazing Master Detective paper line.


2 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!