Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sweet Baby Boy - Photo Storage Box - Fabrika Decoru DT

And hello again!

I have time today so I am sharing a few project in a row :)

I will be quick... Here is a photo storage box which was created from start to finish out of medium weight chipboard and was embellished with the paper "Sweet Baby Boy" by Fabrika Decoru. 


The box is done in a matchbox style and the inside drawer can be pulled out either to the top or to the bottom of the box's cover.

I've added a ribbon to one of the sides, which will make taking out the pictures easy.




The characters of this collection are so adorable! I hope you will like them too :)


Once I've created a Snapguide tutorial for putting this box together. It's for a Russian blog, so the text and explanations are all in Russian. For the previous version of the box I've used Prima papers from "The archivist" collection.
You don't have to know Russian to complete the box, as all the needed measurements are stated on the chipboard and paper pieces, so I think it is possible to follow a tutorial without actually reading the text. If you want to create this box, give the tutorial a go  :)

Thanks for visiting me today. I will you all the best.

3 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!