Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"Magnolia Sky" Sliding Mini Album in a Case

Hello and great to see you here!

Many of you like the sliding mini album in a case which I created some time ago using the Graphic45 "Safari Adventure" paper. I got a lot of requests for making a tutorial on that project, so here is another version of the case, in pastel colors, with another sliding mini album inside.

I used the paper from the Ukrainian company - "Fabrika Dekoru". The collection is called "Magnolia Sky". It is available in several sizes: 6"X6, 8"X8, 12X12". For my project I used the 8X8 and the 12X12, as well as the cutting sheet and the ATC cards.

This is how everything turned out:


The tutorial for creating this suitcase and an album cover with the sliding mechanism is available for purchase for 15$. It is a video tutorial, which includes 4 parts. I am also providing the link to AliExpress where you can purchase the metal hardware for this project.

Since the structure and the embellishing of the pages depend a lot on the paper, I'm not covering in the tutorial the way of embellishing the album's pages. I have an explanation on the page construction only. There is also a video of  the album's cover  embellishing .





--------------------------------------------------------------
** The links to the video tutorial will be e-mailed to your registered PayPal address within 12 hours from the purchase **
--------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing - if you are USA based, you can get the kit for creating this project from the Photographs and Memories store. The kit includes the tutorial as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's have a look at the rest of the pictures:



















Here are both of the suitcases side by side:



You can find the video overview here:


I hope you like both of the project and thanks so much for visiting.


Hugs,
Alexandra

12 comments:

  1. Stuning a lot of work gone on this one too hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks awesome! I thought the G45 one was fab, but I have to admit I like the girly one even better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Фееричный набор! Нежный, воздушный!

    ReplyDelete
  4. מהמם!!! פשוט מושלם!!! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Изумительно красиво!!! Вдохновляюще просто! Приятно заглядывать в Ваш блог, всегда что-нибудь новенькое и интересное!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Одно удовольствие просматривать и любоваться Вашими работами!!!! Это просто шедевры изумительной красоты!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Александра, ваш блог для меня открытие !!!! Просто ВАУ !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. משגע ממש יפה!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my word! I think I am totally obsessed with your work.....it is amazing....this is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!