Sunday, January 12, 2014

Broked - Mo Manning

Hello guys!

There are several new and absolutely adorable images in the Mo's Digital Pencil Shop, I'm sure you've already seen either several or even all of them.

Today I'm here with a card for which I used a digital image "Broked":


The card is made in a 'napkin-fold' style (there are lots of tutorials online which explain how to create it).


The image is colored with Copic markers:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair + Teddy Bear: E59, E57, E55, E53
Pants: RV99, RV95, V93, RV91, RV00, C4
Shirt: R83, R81, RV000, C3


Here are a few close-up shots:



 

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, that not a card it's a work of art/origami! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra, you should start filming your creation process, that would be super interesting. I can't even imagine how much work you put into each card.
    Beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, as always very elaborate. I love RV9_ .....s .... but I never get ok coloring with them, so finaly I do not use. You have been great. Elena.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!