Hello my dear friends!
Today we are having such a beautiful day here! I've finished another project, and it's even not noon :)
I came across this very detailed and adorable tutorial online, and I thought I'll use it with one of the latest Tiddly Inks digital stamps - Whatever Blooms.
My drawer box measures 4" X 4" and has a small easel card on top.
Here's a list of Copics I've used for coloring:
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, R20
Outfit: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
Shoes: T5, T3, T1
Grass: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG03
Ground: W3, W2, W0
(I've added 'Glossy Accents' on her shoes, and 'Stickles' on the frame border).
At the Totally Paper Crafts blog there's a new challenge waiting for you!! This box is my inspiration portion. Yes!! I was offered to join this wonderful Design Team!! I'm so happy and grateful to Laine (the DT coordinator). I won't let you down!
So, the current challenge theme is to use more than 3 dies or punches.
I've used the following:
1. Martha Stewart 'Cherish' border punch
2. Spellbinders Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped Oval Dies
3. MFT Mini Doily Circles
4. Cheery Lynn Mini Dimensional Butterflies
5. Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish
The hitch fastener on the drawer is by Tim Holtz. The papers are from the 6" X 6" paper pad by Fancy Pants called "Time for Spring".
Here are yje additional views of the box:
I hope you've liked the box and maybe even try to make one too! I invite you to join the Challenge #170 @ Totally PaperCrafts, it's really so simple to light on your imagination and create something!
I also want to take part in the following challenges:
1. Summer is Coming @ Dutch Dare Card Challenge
2. O for Open @ ABC Challenge (my box may obviously be opened)
3. Summer Blooms @ Sir Stampalot
4. Flower Power @ The Paper Shelter
5. Use a Digi @ Robin's Fetish Challenge Blog
6. Anything Goes With Flowers @ Totally Gorjuss
7. Dies or Punches @ Bearly Mine Challenge Blog
8. Anything Goes @ Krafty Girls
9. Anything Goes @ Avenue 613
10. Anything Goes @ A Creative Romance
11. Anything Goes @ Created With Love
Thank you for visiting and following my blog!
See you soon.