Hello dear readers!
Today for the first time I worked with one of the 'Besties' digital images by Sherri Baldy - 'Fairy'. I liked it!
Here's the finished card and it is featured here.
The Copics I used are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, E11, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Eyes: YG97, YG93
Outfit: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, YG00
Tights: BG13, BG32, BG10
Wings: R89, R85, R83, R81
The papers are mostly from the 6X6 paper pad by Basic Grey HopScotch. The tag on the flont may be pulled out.
This tag may be pulled out as well:
More details from the front:
I'm entering the following challenges:
1. Bingo @ Crafty Friends (pink-gems-dies cuts)
2. Anything Goes @ Lacy Sunshine
3. Flower Power @ Cards and Scrap
4. Sketch Challenge @ CLP Challenge
5. Anything Goes @ Hobby House
6. Anything Goes @ Papertake Weekly
7. Challenge 55 Anything Goes @ Loves Rubber Stamps
8. June Anything Goes @ DL Art
9. Die Cuts @ Country View Challenges
10. Sew or Add buttons @ Besties Challenge
Thanks for visiting me today :)