Today a new challenge starts at Inky Chicks Challenge Blog and you are more than welcome to take part in it! The theme is Anything Goes!
Here's the card I prepared for the challenge (it was a long time ago I colored Magnolia stamps) hhh :)
The stamp is called "Tilda With Two Rosettes" and she's from the "Special Moments" 2013 Magnolia collection.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E59, E57, E43, E53
Dress + Shoes: BV08, BV04, BV02, BV000
Rose: RV69, RV25, RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10
The card is pretty simple, but I wanted a lot to created something with an acetate window in front :) To make the acetate look more interesting I run it through my Big Shot in the "polka dot" embossing folder:
More details from the front of the card:
I'm entering these challenges:
1. Wedding or Birthday @ Fashionista
2. Summer Challenge 19 @ Time for Magnolia Challenge
3. Summer Fun @ Stamp and Create With Magnolia
4. Summer @ Midweek Magnolias
5. Anything Goes @ Stamping for the Weekend
6. Anything Goes @ Challenges for Everybody
7. Anything with 'H' @ Hobby Cutz (Happy Birthday)
8. Flowers Galore @ Crafty Ribbons
9. Use your favorite embellishment @ Stamp'n'Doodle (Flowers & Pearls)
10. Anything Goes @ Craft Loving Challenge
Thank you so much for visiting!